Monday 21 November 2011

mary of collingwood

One more breakfast in Melbourne was coming and we couldn't avoid going to Proud Mary's, in Collingwood, perhaps where our dear Collin was meant to live in at some point of his Collinesque crusade. I guess this spot has become our latest morning trend while in town.




After a Honduras cold drip we brought a sweeter side to our morning digestive rituals. They had an intriguing blood orange pound cake, which made our first solid order and provided a very edgy flavour.




My warmer choice was a powerful porridge with coconut, banana and honey, great to fuel my first portion of the day; a very satisfying option.




The fresh fruit plate with yogurt was not only visually, but in fact impressive in all its capacities.




By the time we left there was a very yellow Ford Ranchero 500 ute, which I guess looked kind of funny in 2011, but for some unclear reason it got my attention. It probably generated some type of time machine effect, maybe taking my back to the 80s?



No comments:

Post a Comment