Monday 28 December 2015

liquid xmas


Generally speaking I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of the xmas season. However, for my palate it has always been great time to enjoy food and its collaborative drinks.

This year, for two particular reasons, I decided to break my Cava only principle. The first one is our recent trip to Paris, which certainly deserved a modest homage, and the second is our solidarity with the decent French people who most likely had a rather unpleasant autumn. 



Since the celebration at this time of the year tends to be a generous one, I considered having an Aussie little extravaganza, on the red side of things.


Last September Patxarán became a very popular digestive to conclude some of our more exciting meals, so we couldn't avoid adding it to our short list of liquors. In this occasion from very distant locations like Ontario, Victoria, Navarra, Oaxaca or France.

No comments:

Post a Comment