Saturday 16 May 2015

pacific goodness

Yesterday, for the first time ever in Offtario, I saw alive spot prawns. It almost felt like a magical moment. I could not believe it. I first noticed they had their heads on, what is kind of unusual, but I soon realized they were actually moving.



Apparently we still had some nutritious grapes we got in Montreal last Saturday. And coincidentally they were Victorian ones, more than adequate for this Queen Victoria weekend. 





Apparently these beautiful prawns are now in season, and I was told we will be able to find them for the next three or four weeks. Our Hooked favourite man even added they come from the Tofino area in British Columbia.



So, this unplanned Pacific combo worked quite smoothly, even if from two opposite corners of the big ocean we flew over a few dozen times.

No comments:

Post a Comment